Support Purple Star Veterans & Families
Your generous donation will be used to directly assist veterans and their families by helping PSVF continue our existing programs, and realize those under development
Donate to Purple Star Veterans and Families
Make an immediate one-time donation for any amount you choose through our secured PayPal account.
Set up a Recurring Donation
Setup a recurring monthly donation that will help us create a strong base to support our programs.
Purple Star Veterans and Families is a US 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization EIN # 20-2888521
Donate by Check:
Please make checks payable to:
Purple Star Veterans and Families
5042 Wilshire Blvd, #32196
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Your generous donation will be used to directly assist Service Members, Veterans and their families in the following program areas:
Current Available Offerings:
- Veteran & Family Peer Advisors
- Purple Star Flag Campaign
- Transition Tools
- Transition Resources
- Growing National Network of Veteran Mentoring Organizations
- Mentor Training & Development – Training for a growing network of Veteran mentoring organizations to help them develop highly effective mentors.
Learn More About What We Do
Explore our current program offerings and learn more about what we do
- Veteran & Family Peer Advisors – Expansion of the national network of Purple Star Peer Advisors.
- Veteran Mentor Training & Development – for Veterans, family, community members, and other Veteran mentoring organizations.
- PurpleStarFamilies.org Development
- Veteran and Family Member-Centered Research and Advocacy
- Online Private Groups – Confidential, invitation only private groups to create a lifeline for Veterans, and a platform for immediate and extended family members and friends to keep in close contact through the trials and successes of homecoming and transition from military to civilian life.
- Building National Awareness – Via blog content and articles, social media campaigns, and a signature drive for the PSVF National Petition to the President; our goal is to inspire changes in policy and programs for early intervention to more effectively support veterans in transition, easing the challenges of homecoming and re-integration.
- Facto, Mason, Beckius Fund – this fund will provide access to mental health counseling and select training and support programs for veterans and family members in need.